Pacific Street Publishing Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in Pacific Street Publishing.
We are open to receiving submissions for well-written, fully completed books.
A strong book proposal consists of:
- A brief query (cover) letter
- A one- to two-page synopsis
- Market analysis and/or business plan for selling the book, including research on competitive titles
- A sample chapter or two (first 50 pages)
- Your curriculum vitae (bio) including a list of any previous publishing credits
If we are interested in seeing more than the first fifty pages, we will contact you and request the balance of the manuscript. Therefore, please refrain from submitting unfinished books.
Electronic submissions are preferred and can be emailed directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we are interested, you will usually get a response within a few weeks. Although we will do our best, we may not be able to respond to everyone.